AREAS OF SPECIALTY.
- Body Composition Transformation
- Muscle Gain, Strength + Fat Loss
- Physique-Focused Fitness
- Flexibility Training
- Corrective Exercise
- Nutritional Coaching
Anka trains and empowers badass individuals
– just like you – to get healthier and stronger, build muscle, achieve more, and feel really darn good about themselves.
Anka has been part of the fitness world her entire life, first as a competitive gymnast and speed skater in her native Germany, then as a U.S. based martial artist, bodybuilder, blogger and certified fitness trainer. Her ethos is simple – no quick fixes or deprivation, just a balanced program designed to improve your (fitness) life and take the frustration out of training. Her holistic approach blends strength training, nutrition coaching, and lifestyle adjustments to build a stronger and fitter you, take your confidence to the next level, and empower you to become the most awesome version of yourself.
Anka is a fierce advocate of body positivity, especially for women. She believes that everyone is beautiful, just the way they are. Her training isn’t about comparing our bodies to others or fearing their judgment. It’s about taking the reins and challenging ourselves to discover all the incredible things our bodies can do. It’s about being confident and fearless, shooting above obtainable and standing tall.
Most importantly, she empowers her clients to maintain those results long term. FITNESS IS FOREVER, and Anka makes sure everyone has the tools they need to successfully reach and surpass their goals in all areas of life.
When Anka is not training, she’s taking her sweet pup, Milo, for a hike or run at Ocean Beach, tackling an ambitious DIY home project, treating herself to a delicious burger or satisfies her sweet tooth with a chocolate macaroon. (Hey, it’s all about moderation.)
- NASM CPT - Certified Personal Trainer
- ACTION CPT
- Bulgarian Bag Instructor
- TRX Foundation Course
- Strong First Kettlebell Course
- Lower Body Corrective Exercise
- P-DTR (Proprioceptive Deep Tendon Reflex) – Basic | Mentor: Dr. Jose Palomar
- Competitively trained in gymnastics, speed skating in Germany
- 8 years Karate (Shorin Ryu)
- Bodybuilding competitions - Figure division:
- 2011 Fresno - 5th place Classic Championship & 2nd place Open Figure Contra Costa Championship
- 2013 - 2nd place Contra Costa Championship Open Figure, 2nd place Masters Figure, 1st place San Jose Championship Open Figure, 1st place Masters Figure
- 2014 - 2nd place Sacramento Championship Open Figure, 3rd place Masters Figure
- 2015 - 1st place Los Angeles Championship Unlimited Figure, 1st place Masters Figure, Unlimited Figure Overall Champion
Here’s How to Take Your Core Workouts to the Next Level, Aaptive, May 2018
Raven Wright Changed Her Life With Strength Training & A Healthy Diet, Women Fitness, February 2018
The Most Inspirational Weight-Loss Transformations of 2017, Reader's Digest, December 2017