Trainer Name: Stan Lee Stan's philosphy is “Wellness, balance, and inner peace.”
Stan believes that every person is unique and has the ability to achieve the body they desire. His education and experience working at an orthopedic physical therapy clinic, as well as instructing clients in different settings has given me the background to help them achieve their goals. Stan understands that continuing research is essential to further developments in the health and fitness field; because of this, he continues to educate myself and incorporate the latest information when designing and developing individual programs. He trusts that given the appropriate tools (including guidance and encouragement); a person can ultimately realize their capacity for growth and change.
- Gold’s Gym Staff Fitness Trainer since 2000.
- The Sports Club/LA in SF Fitness Trainer, 2000-2002.
- Independent Personal Fitness Trainer since 1998 (New Angle Fitness, Kelly’s Gym and private homes in the San Francisco-Oakland bay area).
- Physical Therapy Aide, Physiotherapy Associates, Berkeley, CA, 1996-1998
- Athletic Trainer Volunteer, UC, Berkeley, Athletic Training Center 1995-1996.
Certifications and Education
- N.S.C.A. (National Strength & Conditioning Association) Member
- C.S.C.S. (Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist) since 1998
- B.A. Human Biodynamics, Univ. of California, Berkeley. Classes Included Neuromuscular Control, Biomechanics, Exercise Physiology