Trainer Name | Billy Polson Billy is the founder and co-owner of DIAKADI. He was recently named by Men's Journal Magazine as one of the Top 100 Trainers in America, as well as one of the Top 10 Trainers in the Bay Area by the San Francisco Chronicle. Peers and other fitness professionals look to Billy as he is the fitness advisor to several national health organizations. All with good reason - Billy devotes his own life and energy towards helping others learn how to live the strong, healthy, comfortable and happy life they were meant to live.
AREAS OF SPECIALTY
1. Detailed Full Body Assessments and Truly Individualized Program Design 2. Functional Movement and Sport Training 3. Pain Reduction and Injury Prevention (Pre/Post-Rehab) 4. Breaking Athletes and Experienced Fitness Clients Out of Plateaus in Their Workouts 5. Holistic Lifestyle Changes
From his undergraduate and post-graduate education, his national certifications with The CHEK Institute (Level 1 Practitioner, Holistic Lifestyle Coach) and The National Academy of Sports Medicine (CPT), and his 20 years of experience working as a coach and trainer, Billy knows body dynamics, injury prevention and maximizing personal performance. He understands these same fundamentals of fitness from his own experience as a competitive athlete. With gymnastics training throughout high school and college, competitive swimming since the age of five, and more recently biking and running as a competitive triathlete, Billy has gained a unique grasp on balance, body and muscle control, mental focus and power development. His years team training and competing in volleyball at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill showed Billy how to apply these same fundamentals for greater success in team play and competition.
Are you unhappy waking up each morning and feeling uncomfortable in your own skin? Or are you looking for the next challenge in your current workouts or to improve your game and skills in competitive or recreational sports? If so, Billy could be the trainer and fitness partner for you. Billy asks only that you have the desire for change, and the intention and determination to work with him to see it through. If you do, your success is guaranteed, and you will quickly experience a relationship with fitness and a relationship with yourself in ways you never imagined.
Sample Client Base
- U.S. Swim Team member
- U.S. Women's Lacrosse Team member
- U.S. Women's Rowing Team member
- U.S. Team Member of Mr. Olympia Body Building
- Professional skate boarder
- Junior national volleyball player
- Beginner and competitive triathletes
- Youth (ages 11 -18) of all experience levels
- Professional trainers and fitness instructors
- Obese Male who has lost 155 pounds to date
Learn More About Billy Polson