A Power Pack of Vegetables, Fruits and Nutrients
Summer time is a perfect time to squeeze more vegetables and fruits into your daily food intake. Instead of eating another salad, try a power packed homemade green smoothie. It is a perfect breakfast addition, mid-afternoon snack, or late night treat. In the attached video, DIAKADI owner Billy Polson walks you through the necessary steps of getting the most out of this powerful drink.
Green Smoothie Recipe in Regular Blender (Not Juicer)
- 2 cups water (add more water if starts to get too thick)
- 1 banana
- 1 organic kiwi
- 1 handful of organic carrots
- 5 handfuls of baby greens (spinach, arugula, swiss chard, kale, etc)
- .5-1 cup frozen berries to taste
- Add ice if want cooler temp
To find a large selection of advanced educational videos on exercise, nutrition, and lifestyle advice, check out the DIAKADI Youtube page (SFDIAKADITraining).