Trainer Name | Caitlyn Allen I believe that it is not the destination but the journey that helps us to grow and change and thrive. Developing a healthy body as well as a strong mind and spirit enables us to meet our daily challenges with enough energy and strength to perform at our best and the will and power to succeed in life.
I offer a dynamic, personable and really fun approach to health and wellness while focusing on making behavioral changes. Whether you are just starting out, want to lose some weight and tone up or hit a plateau and want to move to that next level in your training, the program design is based solely on you and your needs and goals.
AREAS OF SPECIALTY
- Gen X to Gen Y - body conditioning, strength, endurance and flexibility training, weight loss and toning, functional training, stability training and postural alignment/muscular imbalance correction. Fun and varied fitness routines guaranteed to kick your butt into shape!
- Medical Fitness – (Pre) Diabetes, Fibromyalgia (Auto-Immune disorders), Heart Disease and Circulation Issues, Thyroid Conditions, Plantar Fasciitis, Nutrition and Weight Loss
- Post Rehab – Knee, Hip, Back and Shoulder strengthening and stabilization
- Mid/Older Adults - Keep fit and healthy through a series of strength and balance exercises while developing neuromuscular coordination and increasing the ability to perform activities of daily living.
- Chronic pain relief through gentle stretching, range of motion and strengthening exercises.
- Prenatal/Post-Partum – NASM certified Optimum Performance Training specialist for the pre and post-natal client. Stay healthy and develop strength and balance through a program designed uniquely to the needs of you during this amazing time in you and your baby’s life. Program design is safe and effective based on the latest research available to health professionals.
We will begin with a comprehensive assessment of your health and fitness and together devise a plan on how best to achieve both your short-term and long-term goals. I then establish safe, dynamic and enjoyable routines based on your needs and goals. Each session is completed with stretching and techniques to increase flexibility and range of motion.
Each day you will become stronger, more capable and more energetic. You will sleep better, eat better, and realize that those comfortable limits you set for yourself can be surpassed. You will see how to break through barriers and achieve even greater success. Together we will define a new and healthier you.
- San Francisco State University graduate - BS in Kinesiology, emphasis in Exercise Science
- ACE certified personal trainer
- NSCA Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
- NASM OPT for Pre-natal
Learn More About Caitlyn Allen