Trainer Name | Gavin Birmingham Gavin's love of fitness training and love of soccer coaching came together to form the popular SoccerSculpt work outs at Crissy Fields and Golden Gate Park.
“I have always been taught never to give in, always strive to win and to always have fun doing it, Champions find a way!”
AREAS OF SPECIALTY
- Fat loss and lean muscle development
- Working with Athletes, both Elite competitors and weekend warriors!
- Beginner and intermediate training
- Fun and creative work-outs
- Nutritional guidance
- SAQ and Plyometric
- Flexibility, balance and coordination
- Core strength and power
- He knows what it takes to achieve results
- He is an excellent motivator
- His experience and training have taught him that humans are not machines, and because of this emotional issues, work / relationships/ social life/ sleep patterns/ nutrition/ history are all taken into consideration over time which enables Gavin to provide individually customized and unique motivation to each separate client.
- Gavin has an endearing personality – described as quiet, honest, and likable. Clients tend to refer to him as a good friend rather than just a trainer, with many of them affectionately calling him ‘Coach’
- BS in Health and Sports Studies (University of Huddersfield, England)
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- NASM Performance Enhancement Specialist
- NASM Fitness Nutrition Specialist
- NESTA SAQ Specialist
- NSCAA Advanced National Soccer Coach
Learn More about Gavin Birmingham