Author | Psoas co-owner Scott Schwartz
Who needs this exercise?
For the best results:
- Start with your arm extended out in front of you and your palm facing upward.
- Using the muscles in the back of your forearm, stretch your palm downward toward the floor.
- While continuing to use the muscles in the stretched arm, use your other hand to receive a deeper stretch.
- Hold this additional pressure for a second.
- Next, with your palm still facing upward, bring your elbow in to your body at your side.
- Repeat the same stretch, bringing your palm down toward the ground and then applying additional pressure with your other hand.
- Finally, with your arm still at your side, make a fist by putting your thumb in your palm and curling your fingers over the thumb.
- Turn your fist over and lift your forearm up toward the ceiling while using your fist to bend your wrist. Hold this stretch for a few seconds, release and repeat the entire process.
- Do this 10 times for each arm.
- Don’t forget to breathe.
Note: If you feel pain and/or numbness during the exercise, discontinue until checking with a professional.
|Use below link if video does not work in your broswer.|