Elaine, the founder of EMWfitness, is a holistic lifestyle coach & consciousness hacker. Known as the fitness reformist, Elaine guides you, every step of the way, through physical transformation that not only gives you a stronger body, you’ll have a stronger life.
Elaine is passionate and deeply present with each client, encouraging the best conditions for you to thrive from the inside-out. She is also no stranger to pain, and found holistic exercise, nutrition & lifestyle education to avoid back surgery, eliminate chronic back pain, and regain functional fitness.
Elaine uses a simple, proven four-step success system for sustainable, fitness transformation called, “VIBE”. It stands for, Vision, Inspire, Build, Execute. You’ll get the most customized, simple, and effective system for reaching your fitness goals.
Elaine has helped many adults with chronic pain, aversion to exercise, addiction & chronic stress to become aware of the underpinnings of the dis-ease or dysfunction thereby reclaiming their power and purpose to overcome struggle. Her passion is to inspire and guide lasting change in one’s fitness lifestyle & overall well-being.
- Certified Holistic Nutrition & Lifestyle coach, Level 3 CHEK Institute
- Transformational Life Coach, Elite Coaching University
- Neurolinguistic programming (NLP) certified
- Licensed Practitioner (RScP) United Centers for Spiritual Living
- Corrective Holistic Exercise Kinesiology (CHEK) Practitioner, Level 2
- MA, Sport Management, University of San Francisco