AREAS OF SPECIALTY.
- Strength Training for Functional Movement
- Sports Specific Movement Training
- Mobility + Flexibility Development
- Injury Prevention + Post Rehabilitation
- Yoga + Mind-Body Connection
- Holistic Health Coaching – Nutrition, Personal Development + Mental Health
I am passionate about optimizing your health in order to unlock your full potential. Whether it is through choosing the best ingredients for a healthy meal, breathing effectively during a workout or calculating the correct amount of sleep, I have dedicated my time and career to finding the life hacks that turn today’s crazy world into an exciting playground. In addition to being a NASM-Certified personal trainer, my years of experience as a yoga teacher and health coach allow me to tackle your challenges in a holistic way. This approach helps my clients grow stronger, both mentally and physically, while staying balanced and nourished.
I am both proud of and humbled by my own personal health journey. Originally from Brazil, I grew up living a very healthy lifestyle. However, things changed shortly after I moved to the United States and began to focus intently on a demanding career in finance at a top tier Investment Bank. Year after year, I prioritized my job performance and success in the corporate world over my own personal health and soon developed chronic pain and food allergies. I was too stubborn to believe the doctors who told me I was doomed to spend the rest of my life in an unhealthy body. I became obsessed with digging deep into the inner workings of the body and how to achieve optimal health. Through extensive injury prevention research, I have healed my own ailments and am determined to revolutionize how people perform as athletes and professionals in their everyday lives.
On weekends, I enjoy the Bay through hiking and taking photos of its natural beauty. When I'm not coaching clients or organizing retreats in Latin America, I spend my free time traveling the world and spending time with my family in Salvador, Brazil.
- B.A. International Relations & Government from the University of Texas at Austin
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- Institute of Integrative Nutrition Health Coach
- International Yoga Alliance 200 hour Yoga Instructor
- Liz Letchford Fitness – Immersive Training in Injury Prevention, Postural Correctives, and Athletic Performance