AREAS OF SPECIALTY.
- Individualized Training Programs
- Integrated Flexibility Training and Corrective Exercise
- Core Strength Training
- Weight Loss
- Nutritional Counseling
- Pre and Post-Natal
- Muscle Gain
- Personal Training at Home, Outdoors, or at a Private Gym
A nursing school graduate (BSN) and personal trainer since 2000, Philip has developed a unique and grounded approach to personal fitness through a combination of learning, experience and training. This allows him to pay special attention to each client’s needs and goals. As a committed professional, he is dedicated to continuing education and keeping current with emerging methods in the world of health and fitness. His mission is to improve mind, body and spirit through exercise. In his spare time Philip enjoys outdoor adventure activities including hiking and kayaking, food, travel, music and dancing.
- Certified Fitness Instructor (CPT) - UCLA Certificated Program in Fitness Instruction
- Corrective Exercise Certified (NASM)
- Kettlebell Rehab Certified
- TRX Essentials Certified
- Bachelor of Science, Nursing (BSN) - Metropolitan State University of Denver, 2012
- Bachelor of Arts, Microbiology and Zoology, University of Florida, Gainesville