AREAS OF SPECIALTY.
- Orthopedic and Sport Physical Therapist
- Strength and Conditioning
- Sport Specific Training/Rehab
- Long Term Athletic Development
- Movement and Pain Education
When the experience of pain or onset of an injury makes it difficult to participate in the activities we love, it can leave us feeling frustrated and scared. It is my passion to help as many people as possible reduce pain, restore optimal function, and build long term resiliency through the power of movement and education. In my practice, I utilize a combination of scientific principles, clinical expertise, and strength development in order to provide clients with a comprehensive approach to rehab and performance. Whether you are an elite athlete, a weekend warrior, or simply training for life, the ability to feel, move, and perform well is paramount. This is where I can help.
I was born and raised in the Bay Area and graduated from UC Davis in 2005 with a degree in Exercise Biology. My desire to help others in a healthcare setting ultimately led me to choose a career in Physical Therapy, and so I went on to earn a Doctorate of Physical Therapy from Massachusetts General Hospital Institute of Health Professions (Boston) in 2010. Additional education and certifications received include Strength and Conditioning (NSCA), Weightlifting (USA-W) and Functional Range Conditioning (FRCms), to name a few. In my spare time, I enjoy traveling, hiking, mountain biking, and SCUBA diving.
- Licensed Physical Therapist, Doctorate of Physical Therapy (PT, DPT)
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach (CSCS)
- Functional Range Conditioning Mobility Specialist (FRCms)
- Weightlifting Sports Performance Coach (USA-W)