AREAS OF SPECIALTY.
- Body Fat Loss
- Muscle Building and Increasing Overall Strength
- Increasing Definition and Toning and Firming
- Nutrition Guidance
- Post-Rehabilitation Conditioning and Strengthening
- Helping those who are working out but need something new because they aren’t seeing results
- Teaching proper exercise technique to those who eventually want to be able to work out on their own
David has been a personal fitness trainer for over 15 years. He has worked with clients from 15 years old to 85. His clients have included those just wanting to lose weight, those who want to tone and firm their bodies, those who have a wedding coming up and want to look their best, those who want bigger muscles, those who are performers and models preparing for a show or photo shoot, and those with special needs such as diabetes, hypertension, back problems and other musculoskeletal issues.
David has been involved in fitness and sports for most of his life. In junior high and high school he competed in track, football and volleyball. He is also a former competitive bodybuilder. David has a degree in Physical Education and is currently certified by multiple organizations. In addition, David is a trained Salsa dancer and offers Salsa lessons (both private and group) as an alternative (or an addition) to traditional cardiovascular exercises. “You won’t believe how much fun that is."
- SF State Bachelors Degree in Physical Education. (Area of concentration - Pre Physical Therapy).
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer
- NAHFRP Certified Post Rehab Conditioning Specialist