AREAS OF SPECIALTY.
- Lean Muscle Gain
- Fat/Weight Loss
- Couples Training
- Wedding / Vacation Preparation
- Body Transformation
John Ferraro has been a personal trainer and nutritionist for over 11 years. His first client, as with most, was himself. Athletic as he was growing up and throughout college, John still found himself over 300lbs at 19 years old. Today he is fit, healthy, happy, leading by example and ready to inform motivated individuals on how to live a fulfilling life.
After 14 years of competitive football and rugby, John retired from the world of contact sports. His successes in building strength and endurance for functional athletic purposes, as well as rebuilding strength over injuries, have awarded him a thorough understanding of the body’s biomechanics. Subsequently, his outgoing confident nature and team captain personality allow him to readily see strengths in others, build motivation and lead clients to their goals. He now fills his athletic drive with fitness competitions such as bodybuilding and physique events.
His true passion and MO is found in changing others' lives by helping them reach their personal fitness goals. John finds gratification helping people boost their confidence through body fat loss and muscle gain.
- BS Exercise Science - Middle Tennessee State University
- NASM: Certified Personal trainer
- NASM: Corrective Exercise Specialist
- ACE Metabolic Training Coach
- Pre/Post Natal Personal Training Certificate
- RKC Kettlebell Instructor
- USAW (USA Weightlifting) Coach
- IFT: PNF Flexibility Training Certification
- TRX Group Fitness Instructor Certified
- Precision Nutrition: Level 1 Nutritionist