AREAS OF SPECIALTY.
- Body Positive Fitness - All Bodies are Good Bodies
- Women's Fitness Specialist
- Body Composition Shifting
- Corrective Exercise for Pain Management
- Strength Training for Functional Movement
- Distance Runners and Optional Nutrition Design
I believe fitness can be for ALL bodies, help you gain confidence and reach your goals, improve your health and quality of life, and most importantly, create the BEST VERSION of you! I especially welcome those who find gyms a little intimidating or are fitness beginners.
I grew up as a classically trained ballerina. I loved dancing, but I hated my body, and my struggle with anxiety left me feeling constantly defeated. No matter how hard I worked, I never felt good about myself or my physical abilities, and I spent my teenage years and 20’s struggling with my weight.
Through sharing my own battles with body image, I’ve found that I’m better able to serve others who are up against similar struggles. I support my clients’ pursuits of any physical transformations that create stronger, healthier versions of themselves, but more importantly, after participating in my programs, they’ll discover that they have renewed love and appreciation for their bodies, and a positive and empowered outlook on life.
- B.A. University of California, Los Angeles
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer, CES (Corrective Exercise Specialist), FNS (Fitness Nutrition Specialist)
- NASN (National Association of Sports Nutrition) Licensed Primary Sports Nutritionist
- NASM Women’s Fitness Specialist
- Author of Every. Body. Beautiful.
Every. Body. Beautiful., Book by Natalie Carey, 2017
Body Image and Dating, Date/able Podcast Interview, 2017
The Biggest Mistakes Trainers See in the Gym, PopSugar, December 2017
Strength vs. Cardio — Here's How to Structure Your Workout, PopSugar, March 2017