AREAS OF SPECIALTY.
- Improved Strength, Muscle Mass and Coordination
- Functional Sport and Movement Training
- Weight Reduction/Fat Loss
- Improved Postural Correction
- Holistic Life Coaching
- Pre and Post Natal Training
With over 10 years of experience, Shelby Jacquez has a passionate and holistic approach to personal training. Shelby values health, fitness, and personal and spiritual wellbeing. Movement of the human body deeply inspires Shelby and she believes that the human body is capable of incredible accomplishments. Witnessing her clients’ progress motivates her to strive towards achieving success for both herself and her clients. Shelby believes that a successful training session is when client comes in after a hard day of work and leaves with a smile. She defines overall success when she helps one discover and experience the synergy of exercise, nutrition and proper rest.
Shelby is a trained dancer, skilled martial artist, Ashtanga yoga student, avid snowboarder as well as a dedicated runner and triathlete. Her athletic history has led her to become a natural at teaching movement, balance and posture. Shelby has a great aptitude for designing specialized exercise programs, ranging from functional strength training to marathon running programs. Shelby is NASM certified and a C.H.E.K. HLC (Holistic Lifestyle Coach).
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- NASM Woman's Fitness Specialist
- NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
- NASM Fitness Nutrition Specialist
- NASM Performance Enhancement Specialist
- Chek HLC level 1