AREAS OF SPECIALTY.
- Detailed Full Body Assessments and Truly Individualized Program Design
- Functional Movement and Sport Training
- Pain Reduction and Injury Prevention (Pre/Post-Rehab)
- Breaking Clients through Plateaus in Their Workouts
- Holistic Lifestyle Changes
Billy Polson, BS, CSCS, is a nationally recognized performance coach, fitness entrepreneur, motivational speaker, and the founder/co-owner of DIAKADI. As a fitness performance coach, he was named by Men's Journal Magazine as one of the Top 100 Trainers in America, as well as one of the Top 10 Trainers in the Bay Area by the San Francisco Chronicle and Haute Magazine. Peers and other fitness professionals look to Billy as a fitness advisor and business coach for good reason - Billy devotes his own life and energy towards helping others learn how to live the strong, healthy, successful and happy life they were meant to live.
From his undergraduate and post-graduate studies, his national certifications, his 20+ years of experience working as a coach and trainer, and a lifetime spent as a competitive athlete, Billy knows body dynamics, injury prevention and how to maximize personal performance. He puts it all together, and is the rare trainer who has the knowledge to give, the experience to relate, the passion to share, and the natural gift to teach.
Are you unhappy waking up each morning or feeling uncomfortable in your own skin? Are you looking for the next challenge in your workouts or to improve your game and skills in competitive or recreational sports? If so, Billy could be the trainer and fitness partner for you. Billy asks only that you have the desire for change, and the intention and determination to work with him to see it through. If you do, your success is guaranteed, and you will quickly experience a relationship with fitness and a relationship with yourself in ways you never imagined.
Since joining the fitness industry, Billy's vision was to create a cutting-edge training facility exclusively for the Bay Area's leading independent fitness trainers and coaches. DIAKADI is that vision, and has been voted the Best Place to Get Fit by San Francisco Magazine, the Best Program Design by 7x7 magazine, as well as the Top Trainers and/or Gym in San Francisco for 13+ years. In 2015, with the intention of helping fitness entrepreneurs advance their skills as business owners, Billy co-founded DIAKADI’s Business Movement, which continues to assist hundreds of fitness professionals world wide with building and growing their most successful fitness businesses.
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS), The National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Level 1 Practitioner and Exercise Coach, The CHEK Institute
- Holistic Lifestyle Coach, The CHEK Institute
- Certified Personal Trainer, The National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Certified Personal Trainer, The American Council on Exercise
- Posturology 101 and Somatic Series Coursework (Cervical & Thoracic Spine, Shoulders, Pelvis, Low Back, Extremities), Neurosomatic Educators
- Statistics (BS Degree), University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- U.S. Swim Team Member
- U.S. Women's Lacrosse Team Member
- U.S. Women's Rowing Team Member
- U.S. Team Member of Mr. Olympia Body Building
- Professional Skate Boarder
- Junior National Volleyball Player
- Beginner and Competitive Triathletes
- Youth (ages 11 -18) of all Experience Levels
- Obese Individuals Losing from 90-180 lbs
- Seniors Gaining an Inch in Height Through Posture Corrective Work
The Biggest Mistakes Trainers See in the Gym, PopSugar, December 2017
Top 10 Fitness Trainers in San Francisco, Haute Living, May 2017
How You Can Become a Morning Person, Fortune, May 2017
4 Essential Steps For Creating Your Most Successful Marketing Plan, CBS Small Business Pulse, December 2016
10 Entrepreneurs Share Their 'Big Dream' for 2017, Inc., December 2016
How to Stay Fit After 40, Kiplinger, November 2016
The Best Workouts for Losing the Last 10 lbs, The Huffington Post, August 2016
10 Entrepreneurs Share Their Summer Reading Lists, Inc. , May 2016
Sweat SF: Everything You Need to Know About DIAKADI, 7x7, April 2015
- Commit to Fit, CBS Bay Sunday, January 2012