AREAS OF SPECIALITY.
- Weight Loss, Muscle Gain + Toning
- Sport Specific Speed, Strength, and Conditioning
- Injury Reduction
- Mobility + Flexibility Development
- Custom Program Design
Dustin is a Bay Area native and graduate from Chico State University. He brings along with him 18 years of competitive soccer experience including playing at the collegiate and semi-pro level. Dustin is a Certified Personal Trainer through the National Academy of Sports Medicine.
In addition, he has prior experience as an EMT and Wildland Firefighter. Through this experience Dustin learned and developed traits and qualities that would later serve him well, particularly when it comes to helping and coaching others. His personal training style embraces the idea of using fitness to become your best self and how it should enhance your life, not be your life!
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM), CPT
- CHEK Institute, Exercise Coach
- EXOS Phase I Mentorship
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)