AREAS OF SPECIALTY.
- Strength building and joint mobility
- Functional, movement-based exercise
- Sport-specific training: surfing, skiing, & running
- Weight loss and muscle development
Elena is a lifelong athlete with passion for outdoors and sports, such as surfing, snowboarding, yoga and gymnastics. She believes that regular exercise is meant to improve your life, make movement enjoyable and make you feel strong and confident. Gym is a classroom, where one can learn discipline and get expert help to achieve any goals.
Coming from a sports background, Elena derives her knowledge from years in ballet, track, skiing and gymnastics when training her athletes. Firm belief that core strength and freedom of movement is essential in building healthy and strong body brings her trainees to mastering fundamentals of proper weightlifting and metabolic conditioning for best weight-loss results and muscle development. In recent years Elena has been extensively working with clients with restricted joint mobility due to injury or sedentary lifestyle, expanding her mobility coaching expertise.
Whether you are working around the clock or have to juggle work/family balance, Elena believes the best way to stay motivated and avoid burn out with training is to listen to and respect your body, gradually increase workload, vary your routine and, most importantly, enjoy your fitness journey.
- ACSM Certified Personal Trainer (CPT)
- US Career Institute Fitness Trainer/Nutritional Specialist
- FMS (Functional Movement Screening)
- M|WOD The Starrett System | Movement & Mobility 101 certified.
- Powe r Monkey Fitness: Monkey Method Intensive Course
4 Quick Tricks: Exercises to Sharpen your Surf Game, Surfer's Village, June 2017