AREAS OF SPECIALTY.
- Body Composition Transformation
- High Intensity Interval Training
- Vinyasa Yoga + Mindfulness
- Corrective Exercise
- Nutritio nal Coaching
Before realizing his dream career, Joe spent five years in finance. Originally from Massachusetts, Joe attended Northeastern University where he majored in Business Administration with a concentration in Finance and a minor in Spanish. While pursuing his MBA part-time at Boston University, Joe began religiously attending Barry's Bootcamp, which prompted a career change. Refusing to live a life he was no longer passionate about, he risked everything, uprooted his life from Boston, and moved to San Francisco to pursue his dreams of becoming a personal trainer.
Joe is a Certified Personal Trainer through the National Academy of Sports Medicine, PN Level 1 Certified through Precision Nutrition as well as a 200-hour Registered Vinyasa Yoga Teacher through Yoga Alliance. His exercise and training style is truly eclectic influenced by his affinity for high-intensity interval training, strength & conditioning, and sustainable wellness. His official personal training career began at Equinox Sports Club in 2015, but his training knowledge & style was amplified through his mentorship with DIAKADI.
In addition to personal training, Joe is also a group fitness instructor having taught at the Assembly, Love Story Yoga, Orangetheory Fitness, Wheel House, and Rogue & Saint Fitness. He is the embodiment of a true fitness professional using his business acumen to transform his passion for health, nutrition, and fitness into an entrepreneurial venture.
- Certified Personal Trainer through the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM- CPT)
- NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
- Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certified (PN Level 1 Certified)
- 200-Hour Registered Vinyasa Yoga Teacher through Yoga Alliance (RYT-200)
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration from Northeastern University
- Concentration: Finance & Insurance/Minor: Spanish
- TRX Qualified Suspension and Group Trainer Level 1