AREAS OF SPECIALTY.
- Muscle Gain + Fat loss Programs
- Postural Balance + Corrective Exercise
- Nutrition + Lifestyle Coaching
- Injury Prevention + Post Rehabilitation
- Holistic Emotional Expression
With a completely holistic approach, Tycho trains your body along with your mind. In the beginning, Tycho didn't ever seem to fit into any sport, but needed a physical outlet. So at the age of 12, he became a drummer. Tycho's experience on the drumset felt like dancing. It had that hip-hop groove that he felt in his bones. He noticed that his drumming was more in flow after he did resistance training--his speed and agility increased, magically. Tycho also noticed his mind was more clear and open to improvisation like never before. So, having been a semi-professional drummer for 16 years, Tycho decided he would make a living with his new-found passion: guiding bodies towards self-reliance and radiant comfort. That was in 2011. Today, Tycho has made a training name for himself by coaching people who were physically unmotivated into becoming high-performance individuals and athletes. Tycho also trains himself in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu at the awarded Ralph Gracie Academy in San Francisco.
Come to Tycho for efficient, overwhelming, physical results.
- C.H.E.K Practitioner I
- CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coach Level III
- ACSM Certified Personal Trainer
- FMS I & II
- USAW I Coach
- SFG1 | Kettlebell Coach
- Institute of Motion
- B.A. from Occidental College in Religious Studies & Theater