AREAS OF SPECIALTY.
- Postural + Spinal Health
- Structural + Muscular Imbalances
- Weight Loss, Fat Loss + Muscle Gain
- Individual Program Design for Hypertrophy, Body Composition + Strength
Nicolette’s deep interest in the body and love for physical activity led her to get certified as a Personal Trainer. Her goal is to help her clients gain confidence while improving their quality of life through a holistic approach to overall health. She uses her own experiences and past struggles to motivate and encourage clients to push themselves. The ability to help others achieve a better, more fulfilled happy life is above all why she loves being an exercise coach.
Nicolette has an extensive background in postural health and treating structural and muscular imbalances. This combined with her holistic approach to health and fitness, helps clients live a very balanced life, not allowing a strict gym schedule or diet get in the way. Feeling a desire to educate a larger audience about holistic health and healing, Nicolette has used her knowledge to start a second business, Expansive Voice Movement.
Nicolette’s programs are dedicated to showing clients that balance between hard work, dedication, relaxation and fun are possible in a life of fitness and health. Clients will be given tools to become more in tune with their body, mind and spirit.
She prides herself on being the best health advocate possible by showing clients how to fall in love with movement and the amazing things their bodies can achieve.
- CHEK Practitioner 1
- CHEK Exercise Coach
- CHEK 4-Quadrant Mastery Coach
- Poliquin Level 1 & 2
- NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
- NeuroKinetic Therapy 1
- Pre/Post Natal Training Specialist
- TRX Suspension
- KILO Strength Society - Body Composition Camp & Primate Camp | Mentor: Stephane Cazeault
- Jump Ropes, Bands and More Travel-Ready Gear, My Fitness Pal Blog, November 2017
- The Perfect Rep Ranges for Size, Strength and Power, STACK, February 2017